Located directly at the mouth of Müggelspree the restaurant baot SpreeArche can hardly ask for more idyllic surroundings. The remarkable part about all this: SpreeArche doesn’t connect with land; it’s a swimming blockhouse about 60 meters away from shore and can only be reached via float – that alone is quite an adventure.
The 2-story blockhouse has room for 20 people on the ground floor and another 12 on the upper level, and on its two big terraces you can enjoy the sun and the view over the water. The menu offers a small choice of seasonable and regional dishes. The kipper is homemade from a traditional Norwegian recipe and very tasty.
A short vacation on the Spree but above all in the middle of Berlin! Saturday and Sunday there will be a maritime buffet.
- Opening Hours: call +40 172 30 42 111
- maritime buffet: Saturday and Sunday: noon - 04:00 pm
- Parking: 300 metres away on the shore
- Classes: Cash payment only
- Reservation: Required for weekends
- Private Functions: SpreeArche also likes to organize private functions, for example a Sunday brunch for groups of 20 and more.