The scent of freshly baked bread is the first thing that will hit your nose when you walk into Brot & Butter on Ernst-Reuter-Platz. Since the bakery has its own bakehouse, you will be welcomed by a wonderful warmth when entering the shop.
The sourdough is prepared in the bakehouse and processed daily into fresh bread with Swiss flour as ingredient. 11 different kinds of sourdough bread alone make it difficult to pick one. The dairy products sold come from the organic of village Brodowin, lemonades from England directly from the producer and a selection of fine cured hams from small producers.
Brot & Butter in Haus Hardenberg on Ernst-Reuter-Platz banks on exquisite selectiveness. The adjoined bistro with 20 places inside and 40 more outside on the terrace lets you sample their entire bandwidth of products with a great cup of coffee or a nice glass of wine. Top10 Berlin tip: try a slice of fresh sourdough bread with a cup of hot coffee - DELICIOUS!
Brot & ButterHardenbergstraße 4 - 5
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Saturday (November & December) : 08:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Parking: Several parking spaces around the location, great connection to public transports.
- What can you expect there?: Some of Europe's finest cheeses, dairy products, the finest cured hams - from Germany and Spain - and some coldmeats. You can also order a "Brotzeit" platter with an assortment of cold cuts, cheese and breads.