Tim Raue is known to be one of Berlin’s most famous head chefs. Chef de cuisine Daniel Lengsfeld creates and his team create asian food at highest level in Tim Raue's restaurant Sra Bua at Berlin’s famous Hotel Adlon.
Sra Bua means lotus blossom. The restaurant offers grilled goods, Sashimi, exotic salads, and steamed fish. The courses including meat, fish or vegetarian dishes are topped off with fine dessert creations like chocolate truffles with matcha. Choose a glass of wine from a huge range of noble grapes from Europe and overseas to go along with your dinner.
The innovational taste and the Far Eastern cuisine are completed with fine cocktails at the Sra Bua Bar. A nice plus is the option to order three different cocktails of small size before picking your favorite in regular size.
The interior is plain yet classy with dark wood and indirect lighting. You’re seated on comfy chairs and sofas. With first-class service and friendly staff the Sra Bua will make you feel more than welcome.
Sra Bua by Tim RaueBehrensstraße 72
- Mon - Sun: 06:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Sra Bua Bar:
- Mon - Sun : 06:30 pm - 01:00 am
- Cuisine: Asian
- Parking: Underground parking at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski
- Price Level: about 58.00 Euro for a three course meal, à la carte starts with 14, 00 Euro
- Card Payment: Cash card, Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Diners