The meat literally falls off the bone and is a real revelation. The ribs get served with Tony Roma's Original Barbecue Sauce and the guests just love the restaurant for its American specialities.
And also the starters, the chicken dishes and the grilled steaks are worth a visit. And so many fans just cannot be wrong: the first Tony Roma's opened in Miami in 1972 and today there are 230 restaurants on four continents - of course also at Berlin!
Please note: The Tony Roma's has moved to Mercedes Platz in Friedrichshain.
- Friday & Saturday: Noon - 11:00 pm
- Sunday -Thursday: Noon - 22:30 pm
- Parking: Underground car park available
- Card Payment: Amex, EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Reservation: Required, online reservations possible