Jog at a convenient pace on the various running routes through Berlin in groups up to 4 persons. The joggers with their guides jog for example past the Brandenburg Gate, trace the Spree River and the path of the Berlin Wall, through Tiergarten to Potsdamer Platz or through the gardens of Charlottenburg Palace.
The routes vary in length between 6 - 10 kilometres and take between 60 - 90 minutes. Times and starting points can be individually agreed upon, there is even the possibility to have an early morning jog at 6:00 am or a route through Berlin at night. That's a service that above all tourists on a business trip enjoy to make the best use of their free time working out and get to know the city at the same time. Top10 Team insiders' tip: There are special tours available for the Berlin Marathon and the Festival of Lights.
- Office daily: 08:00 am - 20:00 pm
- Private Tours: Daily between 06:00 am - midnight
- Price Level: Scheduled tour 25,00 euro per person for 1 hour SightRunning, private tour starting at 60,00 euro for 1 hour SightRunning
- Reservation: required
- Scheduled Tour: On Fridays from 6:00 pm (summer), on Saturdays from 8:30 am and 10:00 am (all year), starting point Starbucks Coffee at the Brandenburg Gate (tour reservation required!)
- Languages: German, English