Twice a year their assortment gets completed with the best new releases presented on Game Fairs - at the moment you find more than 1800 different board games at Spielwiese. From classics like Monopoly, Scrabble and Mensch-Ärgere-Dich-Nicht to little known board games for true game freaks. Large-format games like Carrom (an Indian "strike and pocket" game, Weykick (a variation of table top soccer, played with magnetic pads beneath the playfield) and Tipp Kick (another soccer simulation) will captivate the enthusiasm of players both big and small.
They host regular events all around playing, the location may also be rented for birthday parties. Board games may be purchased or borrowed from the store.
- Monday: 02:00 pm - midnight
- Thursday to Saturday: 02:00 pm - midnight
- Sunday: 02:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Price Level: Children's games/pre-school games (up to 6 years): 1,00 euro, all other games 3,00 euro. Borrowing board games (per game and day, over night until 6.00 pm the following day, maximum of 2 weeks): adults 3,00 euro (1,50 euro will be credited on food & drinks), children (3-12 years) 1,00 euro (0,50 euro to be credited on food and drinks), children under 3 years: free of charge (limited choice of games)
- Remark: It is not allowed to bring your own food or drinks to the café, games may be changed as often as you like while you are in the café. For borrowing the games, you need to hold a (free) membership card.