You can really fill your lungs with fresh clean air on this hiking trail along the steep border of the Havel. The trail begins on Heerstraße in the North and ends at Strandbad Wannsee on its south end, where the wind will ruffle your hair. Information displays will show you the way and also the most important sights on the way are signposted. Narrow pathways snake through the wood, 15 viewing points offer you a great vista of the Havelland region, Potsdam and Grunewald. Benches along the trail invite you to take a rest.
- All year round: continuously
- Total length: About 13 km
- Total Duration: About 3 hours
- Remark: The current map after reopening the trail can be downloaded as PDF following the link above.
- Starting Point: S-Bahn station Pichelsberg Schirwindter Allee/Heerstraße
- End Point: Strandbad Wannsee
- Restaurants: Nikolassee, Wannseeterrassen, Grunewaldturm, Schildhorn, Strandbad Wannsee