The Brandenburg Gate, Siegessäule or remants of the Berlin Wall - you don't have to get outside to visit these sights on a rainy day. Berlin's sights in neon colours is one of five themed rooms of this black light mini golf course at Görlitzer Park. The other themed rooms include the cockpit of a spaceship and an underwater world.
The paintings, popping into 3D under the blacklight influence, were created by the artists' group "Sinneswandel". Just like in a real golf course, you have 18 holes to play.
Should you feel hungry at the end of a round, why not drop in to the child-friendly café ISA MITZ, one floor above the mini golf course to recharge your batteries with coffee, cake and lemonade. The café also has a small indoor playground for the youngest visitors. Regularly, the they host events like kids' theatre and music shows. The ISA MITZ can be booked as a birthday party location in combination with playing a round of miniature golf.
- Monday to Thursday: 02:00 - 10:00 pm
- Friday: 02:00 pm - midnight
- Saturday: 10:00 am - midnight
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: One round of miniature golf for adults costs around 5,50 euro/children 4,50 euro
- Reservation: Kindly asked for
- Parking: Some free parking available around Görlitzer Park
- Remark: This miniature golf course is not only fun for kids but also for adults, that's why the staff does both birthday parties and company functions.