See catsharks, seahorses and undulate rays on the 1.800 square metres of the AquaDom & Sea Life. In a special touching tank, the children may get a feel of some maritime creatures like shells, crabs and starfish.
The undisputed highlight however is the AquaDom, the world's biggest free-standing fish tank! The visitors go up and down in a glass elevator the middle of this fish tank filled with 1 million litres of salt water surrounded by lots of colourful tropical fish.
AquaDom & SEA LIFESpandauer Straße 3
- Daily: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm, admission until 06:00 pm
- Price Level: Adults: 17,50 euro (online price from 12,50 euro)
- Reservation: Not required for individuals and families, group reservations: 01805 - 66 6901 01
- Suitable for Age: 4 and up
- Parking: Parking at cost
- Remark: Purchasing an online ticket saves you time and money. Nice saving opportunities when buying a combo ticket for Madame Tussauds and Legoland.