The Hüttenpalast in Berlin-Neukölln is one of the most extraordinary hotels in Berlin. You sleep in an old, meticulously refurbished oldtimer house trailer or wooden cabins in the production hall of the former vacuum cleaner factory and thus have a camping experience under one roof. They have of course some "real" hotel rooms which may not be as special as the other options but have their own bathroom.
The check-in is done at the pink-white striped café of Hüttenpalast where you will find the reception. The café offers by the way a weekly-changing lunch and cookies made after mom's secret recipe. Friends turned the gray backyard of Hobrechtstraße 66 with a lot of love and various seeds into a hotel garden. Thus, Hüttenpalast turned into a green oasis in the hubbub of the metropolis.
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 06:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 04:00 pmUhr
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Master
- Price Level: Trailer and cabins: as single room 55,00 euro/night, as double room: 65,00 euro/night (separate shared bathrooms and toilets for men and women). Hotel rooms: 70,00 euro/night as single room, 85,00 euro/night as double room.
- Small Hotel Breakfast: 6,50 euro/person
- Parking: The hotel does not have parking of its own. There is a public car park on Hobrechtstraße or you park your car in the street. The car park of Karstadt on Hermannstraße can also be used, it is open 24 hours, the daily fee amounts to 5,00 euro.