The house rose to fame through the silent film star and legendary actress Asta Nielsen who spent 6 years living here in a big apartment. All 14 rooms of her former residence were furnished individually with Art Nouveau or Belle Époque interior.
Today's breakfast room used to be her salon. The house was built in 1895 and many details are still vintage originals. Sleeping there is definitively like a small travel back in time!
Hotel Pension FunkFasanenstraße 69
- Reception Hours: 07:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Breakfast Hours: 07:30 am – 10:00 am
- Parking: There are paking badges for guests, also available are the car parks of Uhlandstraße and Meinekestraße
- Reservation: Please use their online reservation form
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Price Level: Single room 34,00 - 57,00 euro, (with shower 41,00 - 79,00 €, with shower and bathroom 52,00 - 95,00 euro), double room 52,00 - 89,00 euro €, (with shower 72,00 - 99,00 €, with shower and bathroom 82,00 - 129,00 €), additional bed 25 €
- Remark: The rate for the room includes the breakfast.