The Olympic Stadium is a big sporting,- event and concert location. The arena attracts visitors from all over the world!
The Olympic Stadium welcomes a total of 300.000 visitors per year from Berlin and all around the world what makes the location a pleasant attraction. Joining a guided tour permits visitors to discover the arena by its own and to learn about sports and architectural history.
Followers of Berlin's football club Hertha can book a special HERTHA BSC Tour, there are also special offers for school classes.
- Opening Hours: Please check for events on the website.
- April to October (high season): 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- November to March: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Price Level: For guided tours: adults: 11,00 euro, discount ticket: 9,50 euro, families (2 adults, 3 children): 24,00 euro. Other prices according to event.
- Parking: free parking available
- Guided Tours: Please reserve under +49 30 28 01 81 18 or via email: email@example.com