The science center spectrum in Berlin-Kreuzberg belongs to the Technikmuseum Berlin. It presents exciting participatory stations and over 150 hand-on experiments on four floors that show that physics is fun!
Boys and girls can playfully approach the world of science and technology at their own pace. Various topics such as light and vision, microcosmos - macrocosmos, warmth, magnetism, mechanics and movement, music and hearing invite children and young people to be discovered.
Again and again new experiments are being added, so that it will not get boring for returners. But also permanent attractions such as the witch house, which revolves around itself, the swing for two partners or the seesaw of waves inspire small and large explorers who want to explore 1400 square meters phenomena from the world of perception, physics and technology.
With the "person's lifter" in the area "force and energy" even small children can lift up their parents. Exhibition elements such as the Foucault pendulum or demonstrations, such as the fog chamber amaze and baffle not only are children.
Tip of the Top10 editorial team: Children and young people up to 18 years have free admission from 3 pm.
- Tuesday to Friday: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Price Level: Adults 6,00 euro (discount ticket3,50 euro); group ticket (10 persons and up) 4,00 euro (discount ticket 1,00 euro); children and youths up to 18 years of age normally get in for free.
- Guided Tours: Please reserve with minimal notice of two weeks prior.
- How to get there: U-Bahn stop: Möckernbrücke or Gleisdreieck; S-Bahn stop: Anhalter Bahnhof