Miniature golf for a change not on an outdoor course with lawn but as an indoor event - this is fun for children and their families alike. In four different rooms Kreuzberg's Minigolf Berlin will put your imagination to the test. Focusing on your game of mini golf is part of the fun. The course takes you on a tour through Berlin with backdrops like the Brandenburg Gate or Siegessäule which even children will know. Other scenarios like a walk on the moon or the cockpit of a space ship will challenge your imagination and take you on a special journey.
On the ground floor you will find a park café to recharge your batteries, complete with an indoor playground for children and regular events like kids' theatre for example. Black Light Minigolf also offers the possibility of having a birthday party there.
- Monday to Thursday: 02:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday: 02:00 am - midnight
- Saturday: 10:00 am - midnight
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: Adult ticket for 18 holes around 5,50 euro, 4,50 euro for children
- Reservation: recommended
- Parking : Some free parking available in the area.
- Remark: This mini golf parcours is not only for children, the place can also be rented to company outings.