The small playground with a little plastic slide in the beer garden area is much more suited for toddlers and smaller kids. Should the weather be somewhat off, you will find a playing corner on the inside of the Giraffe with toys, books and crayons for drawing.
Also from the menu you can see that children are more than welcome here. Next to the ever-present pasta with tomato sauce, the kids can also have pancakes with apple sauce, a small Schnitzel with veggies and fries, peeled potato with quark and herbes or even Käsespätzle. The selection is completed by a rich variety of fresh juices. Parents can have their breakfast at the Giraffe between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm, sample various fresh salads, try finger food and pasta with black olive pesto till they drop.
Thus refreshed the family can head off to the zoo for a visit.
- Daily: 08:00 am - 01:00 am
- Breakfast: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Price Level: Salad Giraffe (with rucola): 11,90 euro, Hansa Breakfast (with salami, minced meat, Edam, Gouda and a basket of bread): 8,20 euro, breakfast "Neue Mitte": 9,90 Euro, business lunch on workdays: 5,90 - 6,90 euro (until 05:00 pm)
- Parking: Parking in front of the door, public transport: S-Bahn Tiergarten and U-Bahn Hansaplatz
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard