The animal park Tierpark Berlin-Friedrichsfelde is the largest landscape garden in Europe and open to visitors 365 days a year! It has an area of 160 hectares. Approximately 9000 indigenous and exotic species live in this parkland in Berlin.
The Tierpark offers beautiful seasonal events such as Halloween, the animal park festival and holiday programs throughout the whole year. In spring the animal park invites to nice walks or Pentecost concerts at the castle Friedrichsfelde in the middle of the animal park. In the time around Christmas even Santa Claus comes to the park.
For children, there are many highlights in the zoo, such as the petting zoo or a walk-in rabbit paradise. There is also a large playground with numerous water features. For all those who do not want to explore the animal park by foot and look for an adventure, also Segway tours through the animal park are offered. With this, the animal park is even a pioneer, since it is the first zoo in Europe to offer a Segway tour.
A very special pleasure is a pet sponsorship in the animal park Friedrichsfelde. A pet sponsorship is not only the perfect gift for animal-friends, but also a good idea for people who already have everything. Donations are from 100 euros (for example for a tarantula) up to 250 euros (for example for a penguin or a kangaroo) per year. For the sponsorship of "big" animals like elephants, rhinos or zebras you pay around 1,000 euros a year.
Holiday program at Tierpark Friedrichsfelde from October 20 - October 22, 2020: https://www.tierpark-berlin.de/de/erlebnis-tierpark/fuehrungen/herbstferien.
Tierpark Berlin-FriedrichsfeldeAm Tierpark 125
- 01 January - 27 February: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- 28 February - 26 March: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- 27 March - 24 September: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm
- 25 September - 29 October: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- 30 October - 31 December: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- 06.10.2017: closed all day
- Price Level: adults: 13.00 Euro; discount-ticket: 9.00 Euro; children (5 - 15 years): 6.50 Euro
- Parking: Car park: 4.00 Euro
- Holiday program at Tierpark Friedrichsfelde: from October 20 - October 22, 2020: https://www.tierpark-berlin.de/de/erlebnis-tierpark/fuehrungen/herbstferien.