The high ceiling is sustained by tall-standing pillars, the well-stocked wine shelves offer a nice atmosphere without bein all up-tight. This is a place to relax and enjoy the innovative creation of the kitchen like for example the fried fillet of sea bass with sweetbread, cauliflower and chantarelle from in the evening or Agnolotti with buffalo mozzarella and duck ragout from the lunch card.
Add to that a carefully selected wine card. Their sommelier picks above all "vini di vigna", wines from the vineyard.
Top10 Berlin insiders' tip: You can also buy wine to take home here, the restaurant has its own wine shop right next door.
- Restaurant Monday to Saturday: Noon - 02:00 am
- Wine Shop Monday to Friday: 01:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 07:00
- Price Level: Lunch: Soups between 6,50 euro - 8,50 euro, pasta of the day: 8,50 euro, secondo piatto: 13,50 euro; Evening: Secondi dalla griglia between 19,00 - 26,00 euro. Secondo Piatto between 26,00 - 29,00 euro.
- Parking: Guests of the Enoiteca IL Calice park after 05:30 pm in the underground car park of Leipzigkolonnaden for only 2,00 euro for the entire evening, access via Leibnizstraße.
- Reservation: via phone: Monday to Saturday after 10:00 am or via e-mail