The lunch menu offers seemingly simple pasta dishes, but they come with a twist like Black Tagioloni alle vongole or a truffled potato cream soup with with fried parma ham.
The summer menu invites you to sample veal carpaccio with chantarelle and ground buffalo cheese or grilled sea perch with thyme on a bed of sea fennel. The desserts offer a refined finish with a soufflé of white chocolate with glazed cherries.
- Monday to Friday: Noon - 11:00 pm
- Saturday: After 05:00 p,
- Price Level: Lunch menu: pasta between 10,50 euro - 15,50 euro; meat dishes between 23,50 euro and 27,50 euro; summer menu main courses between 18,50 euro and 32,50 euro
- Reservation: By phone
- Awards: The Varta guide awarded three diamonds
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Amex, Eurocard
- Parking: Available in front of the restaurant and in the underground car park of Maritim Hotel ProArte on Dorotheenstraße, about 20 metres away from the entrance of Il Punto.