Matcha Cappuchino, taco-meat with rice or just simply and apple-brie-fig mustard sandwich. The German subsidiary of the House of Small Wonder, originally founded in Williamsburg/NY really does hit the Berlin nerve with its unusual flavour combinations. This is enhanced by the welcoming atmosphere of this hidden rooftop studio with lots of plants, giving the location a mysterious character. Hard to believe: The House of Small Wonder is very close to bustling Friedrichstraße.
Another of its specials is the so-called "All Day Brunch", best descriped as an all-day-long breakfast buffet. Next to classics like self-made müsli with fruit and yoghurt and almond croissants, you can also get rustic food or a Japanese breakfast with Onigri and a Miso soup.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Price Level: Food: 7,00 - 10,00 euro, beverages: 2,00 - 4,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Parking: The café is located in a side street, some parking spots may be found there. No car park of its own.