Whether meat, fish, as a main course, cold starter or the vegetarian variant, at this Tapas bar in Berlin-Charlottenburg everyone will find their favourites here. The tapas selection at Tapas Berlin near the zoo is really more than generous. And the menu offers much more like paella and typical fish dishes. It also offers around 50 different Spanish red wines to round off the evening perfectly.
The restaurant itself radiates a rustic and tasteful ambience with its red brick walls. At the Tapas bar you can catch a glimpse of a small selection of Spanish delicacies in advance and the outdoor area also offers space for some guests.
- Monday to Thursday: 04:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Friday + Saturday: 04:00 pm - 02:00 am
- Subday: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
- Parking: Difficult
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Reservation: Required after 07:00 pm