Your journey starts in the Treptow Harbour, past Oberbaumbrücke, Jannowitzbrücke, through the Mühlendamm Lock, past Nikolaiviertel, the Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, the House of the Cultures of the World, Bellevue Palace to the waterway crossroads Spreekreuz and back.
And since fresh air is good for one's appetite, they serve a big brunch buffet with breakfast classics from scrambled egg to cake but also various warm and cold starters, main courses and salads. A huge variety of drinks is included with the ticket for the 3-hours boat trip.
- Brunch Events: Depending on reservation
- Trip Duration: 10:30 am - 01:30 pm
- Price Level: 42,50 euro per person including boat tide, 1 glass of sparkling wine, tea or coffee and 1 glass of orange juice
- Brunch Events: Normally the first and third Sunday of each month, cast off at 10:30 am
- Parking: Available around Treptow Harbour