The owners Ulrike Baumgärtel-Ehrlicher and Gisela Trögele in their new rooms in Berlin-Moabit do not only bank on variety, but first and foremost on quality.
Their ice cream, free of any chemicals, is made only of milk, unrefined sugar and organic bananas. And also their vanilla is the real deal. Staying true to the name of the shop, you will find this luxurious spice in the ice cream, the tea, the cookies or as an entire pod from Tahiti for you to enjoy inside the café or outdoor on the terrace.
What has to be highlighted is the large selection of ice cream cups for (not only) children, as well as the ice cream pralinés and cakes.
Eiscafé Vanille & Co.Bremer Straße 67
- Season Kick Off: 28.04.018
- Tuesday to Sunday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Variety: More than 70 different flavours, 25 of which are on sale at the same time (at least 4 flavours vegan and lactose free sorbets), special flavours like Mosel-Peach-Sorbet, cow pattern ice cream, kiss ice cream, leopard ice cream, orange-campari or fruit ice cream with açai and apple, a large selection of ice cream cups for (not only) children, for example "Schwein gehabt" or "Alles Banane", iced coffee, iced chocolate, ice pralinés, tartuffo, cakes, pies, chocolate, sweets, cocoa, breakfast, various kinds of vanilla pods as well as lots of vanilla products like tea and baked goods.
- Price Level: 1 scoop of ice cream for around 1,20 euro (milk ice cream and special flavours up to 1,90 euro)
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: For free in the street