Eiscafé Eisgrün pioneered natural ice cream made from fresh fruits already 10 years ago and was the vanguard. To this very day, this Italian ice cream café and shop at the end of Kurfürstendamm (close to the S-Bahn station Halensee) scores with top quality and a nearly endless variety of flavours. They carry more than 120 different ice creams, 40 of which are on sale at the same time under a nice blue marquee. Among the flavours are classics such as vanilla, chocolate or strawberry, side by side with more exotic creations like bitter chocolate-orange-chili.
All flavours at Eisgrün are based on Italian recipies, the fruit ice creams with a few exceptions only are lactose-free. Any milk ice cream uses regional milk as ingredient - a difference you can taste. Classics like hazelnut melt in your mouth, also creations like "White Chocolate" and "Caramel" score big time with intense milk flavour and creaminess. Cherry ice cream has its fine cherry aroma, not too sweet overall. If you are more the indulgent type, go for their ice cream cups: the classic "Spaghetti Ice Cream" is made at Eisgrün in 7 different variations. Sunshine means sitting outside enjoying the view over Kurfürstendamm, when it rains you can repair to the inside of the café, where they serve also cake and various coffee creations.
- Daily: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm, with the right weather until 11:00 pm
- Daily: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Parking: Parking on Kurfürstendamm is difficult, parking at cost and in the side streets of the area. Ample parking possibilities on weekends.
- Price Level: 1 scoop to go 1,30 euro/ served in the café 1,50 euro, 3 scoops of ice cream cost 4,00 euro, the biggest regular ice cream cup on the card stands at 13,20 euro.
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Seats: ca. 65 seats inside, 75 outside