The star restaurant Reinstoff in Berlin-Mitte is combining traditional Haute Cuisine with regional cuisine and molecular gastronomy techniques.
The latter means that the texture of the food gets altered by chemical processes and you end up with for example hot ice cream or olive oil in shape of pralinés. By the way: as early as 6 months after its inauguration, awards have been raining down on the restaurant. Ever since, the Reinstoff has maintained its place among the top restaurants of Berlin.
- Tuesday to Saturday: after 07:00 pm
- Price Level: Dinner starts at around 59,00 euro (4-course menu)
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Diners
- Parking: Restaurant-owned parking at Edison-Höfe
- Awards: 18 points (Gault Millau 2019)