The yogurts are completely fat-free - the calories in the final helping come only from the various toppings.
If you cannot make up your mind when having to choose from the large selection of toppings, from fruity over chocolate to crunchy, you should just go for the "All You Can Top" option and shovel as many toppings as possibly fit into your cup.
Next to FroYo, they also serve smoothies and creamy parfaits at Yoli's. Yoli started as the first frozen yogurt shop in Berlin in 2009. In the meantime there are three modern and colourful Yoli shops in town - two of them in Mitte and one in the Bergmannstraße neighbourhood of Kreuzberg.
- Mon - Fri: Noon - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 01:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Sunday : 01:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Parking: Difficult
- Price Level: 3,00 - 6,00 euro
- Shop Locations: Münzstrasse 11c, 10178 Berlin Mitte