The Lesendro is one of these small restaurants where the owner doubles as chef. So the chef here is Vladimir Kosic from Montenegro who came to Berlin to open a traditional fish restaurant in December 2013. The recipes he prepares for his guests on Kollwitzplatz come from the Adriatic Sea and bank on the original taste of the ingredients. His goal: an original and tasty seafood cuisine with a daily fresh fish variety.
The scope of seafood on the menu is enormous: lots of frish from the grill, such as for example the marinated salmon fillets with a sauce of lemon and garlic, gilthead with fried potatoes or gurnard. But also grilled calamares, shrimp and octopus can be considered standards on the card. If you come here with your significant other, try the fish platter to be able to sample the incredible seafood variety in one go.
- Monday to Friday: 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon - 11:00 pm
- Parking : At cost on Kollwitzplatz
- Price Levels: The prices vary from 5,50 euro - 24,50 euro per person
- Card Payment: EC, Master + Visa
- Cuisine Style : Authentic fish restaurant with Mediterranean recipes