The result of this: sensory overload for your taste buds and a feast for the eyes! The combination of masterful latte art, a long roasting time between 20 - 30 minutes to make the roast easy on your stomach and using 14 grams of genuine Arabica coffee instead of the normal 7 grams per cup will make every coffee fan shiver with anticipation.
Not only can you enjoy Brazilian, Colombian or Ethiopian coffee right on the spot, you can even take them home. Top10 Berlin's insider tip: the awesome coffee of the Heroes turns even celebrities like actress Jana Pallaske into early birds.
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- What else can be ordered?: Coffee, cake (NY Cheesecake for example), brownies, croissants, fair trade cherry tea
- Price Level: Café au lait for 2,80 euro, flat white for 2,40 euro, 250 gr of roasted coffee beans for 7,00 euro and up, cakes and brownies starting at 2,90 euro.
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Parking spaces to be found in the street