Since they've done away with any intermediaries, it is a win-win situation for both sides: the growers get an even better price than with a fair-trade deal and the purchasers actually can influence the quality of the product, for example by letting the beans mature longer on the bushes.
This yields an outstanding coffee with a higher acidity level which does not taste as bitter as its Italian counterpart. Prepared by a world-class barista, the coffee at the NO FIRE, NO GLORY is a true revelation. Enjoy it with a slice of their lemon pie or a hearty bagel and you have a gourmet overkill.
- Monday to Tuesday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Friday -Saturday: 09:00 am - 01:00 am
- Sunday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- What's to be had?: Coffee, cake, tartes, breakfast, bagels, muesli, soup, cocktails, fresh juice, organic lemonade
- Price Level: Café Latte for 2,70 euro; cake starting at 3,00 euro; breakfast as little as 3,70 euro; soup with bagel for 4,50 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Parking: Parking spaces available in the street
- Remark: The NO FIRE, NO GLORY! can also be booked as birthday location, the team offers an outstanding catering service for parties in the café or at home