Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg's Godshot is synonymous for coffee with passion. Each single "shot" of coffee weighs exactly 8 grams, checked accurately on a letter scale. This is the Godshot's speciality, preparing every single espresso to the T with exact measurements and special portafilters. You will be rewarded with an extremely mild taste rich in flavours - this is something that every coffee fans is looking for at the end of this professional coffee ceremony.
As a guest there, you can make your pick between three different kinds of espresso of different quality levels. Additionally the Godshot offers you always new espresso roasts (for example Phoenix, Backyard...), which not only come from different growing regions but also make a difference to the traditional espresso mixes. For fans of the classic Italian Cappucino, the Godshot holds Manaresi in stock, the traditionally roasted espresso from Florence.
To go along with the cofffe creations you can order French tarte or cake or fresh warm croissants in the morning.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Price Level: Starting at 1,70 euro for an espresso to 2,70 euro for a cappucchino (Italian blend) to Latte Backyard (single origin) for 4,60 euro. As a guest of the Godshot you make your pick between 3 kinds of espresso of different qualities. This explains the difference in price.
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Remark: If you want to become a barista, why not book a workshop at Godshot's Coffee-Lab? Schedules can be found on the Godshot's website.
- Parking: As usual in Prenzlauer Berg, parking at cost.