The outside of Cuccuma in Kreuzberg's Bergmannstraße neighbourhood is fairly inconspicuous, but its inside will captivate you with its haunting beauty. Of course you are free to take your coffee with you to work - but why not work just here? You would mingle with the rest of the crowd, since the café's gallery is home to a hip crowd with laptops using the free WIFI and the power outlets. And should you be hungry, make your pick from their selection of bagles, cakes and salads. Highly recommendable: the croissants, prepared to perfection by a French pâtissier.
The Top10 team insiders' tip: if you want to drink something else than coffee, try the cuccuma's hot chocolate made with white chocolate.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- What's to be had?: Coffee, tea, cocoa, cakes, muffins, croissants, muesli, bagels, pannini, focaccia and baguettes, salad
- Price Level: Coffe starting at 1,50 euro, café au lait 2,30 euro, cake as low as 2,60 euro, muffins starting at 1,60 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Difficult