Restaurant Relish on Friedrichstraße in Berlin Mitte is part of the luxury hotel The Westin Grand. And actually, the great location is to your benefit because the big panorama window of the restaurant opens the view to bustling Friedrichstraße. Should you wish for more peace and quiet for your business lunch or dinner, you can retreat to the separée.
The cuisine style is international with French and Asian influences. Chef Peter Hampel works mostly with top quality regional ingredients from Brandenburg, mostly organic on top of that. The business lunch comes under the heading "all in one lunch", and comes as a three-course menu served on an etagère. A sample menu may look like this: Soup of muscat squash with smoked duck breat, tuna with fried vegetables on a bed of Basmati and a semi-warm chocolate cake as dessert!
Restaurant RelishFriedrichstraße 158 - 16
- Daily: Noon - 11:00 pm
- Business Lunch:
- Monday to Friday: Noon - 03:00 pm
- Price Level: Business lunch (3 courses): 19,50 euro including two choices of beverage. Menu: soups and starters 9,00 - 21,00 euro, Salads and entrées chaudes 12,50 - 18,00 euro, maincourses 13,00 - 38,50 euro, desserts starting at 12,00 euro
- Parking: In the street of the area or in nearby car parks
- Card Payment: All usual cards accepted
- Special: If you decide to order as main course "Trust me" or "Trust me sweet" as dessert, you will be surprised by the chef