Hammers Weinkostbar in Berlin-Kreuzberg is a wine shop as well as a small wine bar. The former butchery now sells high-quality organic wines from Europe and offers French delicacies too.
Raw milk cheese, ham, antipasti, olive oil and homemade terrines as well are offered ate Hammers wine bar. Also, here you can attend wine-grower evenings and wine & food seminars. The small wine bar in Kreuzberg is always good for a glass of wine together with a snack – a highlight is the calm and relaxed atmosphere at Hammers Weinkostbar!
- Tue - Fri: from 02:00 pm on
- Saturday: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Parking: available
- Card Payment: Cash card
- Price Level: from 7.00 Euro on
- Wine range: Eurppean wines, speciality: German wine
- Hint: Also offers wine seminars and wine tastings