The lively Kreuzberg atmosphere reflects also on the market.
On this fairly small flea market you can find well-conserved children's clothing, home-made patchwork quilts, illuminated letters in all sizes, old enamelled billboards, jewellery and gems, records, DVDs and sometimes even a pretty farmhouse wardrobe. It really pays off digging through here!
Top10 Team insiders' tip: you can find more second-hand stores on Bergmannstraße. In addition to that, the Marheineke Market Hall is open on Saturdays so that you can do your weekend shopping right after coming from the flea market.
Please check the website prior to your visit, bring your mask and act responsible.
Jumble Sale on MarheinekeplatzMarheinekeplatz 1
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Sunday: With DST 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Sunday: Wintertime 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Reservation: Two to three weeks in advance
- Reservations: Phone reservations under +49 172 9 58 91 57 during the office hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and during the market hours.
- Rental Cost: 20,00 euro