Whether it's a historical costume, the designer fashion of the last few years, every day and work wear, uniforms or futuristic accessories - there is hardly anything that does not exist here.
Theaterkunst exists since 1907, is the largest costume house in Germany and has about 10 million costumes and jewelry from different eras. Film and television like to borrow the costume equipment. Theaterkunst’s costumes were used in the movies and series such as: Homeland, The Kaiser's Last Kiss and The Dasslers.
The stock is constantly expanding through travel and the purchase of costume collections.
- Open for Business: By previous phone call only.
- Service: Custom costumes, project counselling, flexible delivery times, customization on set
- Stock: 10 million costumes, historical costumes, current uniforms, futuristic accessoires, designer fashion
- Remark: Very few wigs and hairpieces
- Price Level: The rental price depends on how the costumes are used and in what field (various price tables, counselling avaibable)