Cumbancha makes you happy – at least this is what the team of the dancing school with the same name firmly believes. “Cumbancha” means as much as “bond” but it also means “wild party”. One thing is for sure – the passion for dancing is the top priority at Cumbancha in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Your teachers are professional and experienced show dancers and salsa teachers from Cuba, Brazil, Spain and Germany.
Here you can take classes in salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha Cha and Kizomba, but also special classes in Salsa Footwork. Kids and teenagers like the special workshops during their vacations or on holidays as well as express classes or special classes. If you want to make a fast progress you can also book private classes or a coach that accompanies you during your classes and focuses on you only.
Singles will probably like that the dancing school you don’t have to bring a partner to participate. The school keeps an eye on all registrations and always tries to put an equal number of female and male dancers in each class, workshop and boot camp.
Our Top10 Berlin tip for summers: Once a month the dancing school hosts an salsa open air party at Beach Mitte during the warmer season.
- Dates: Depending on the timetable
- Directions: The dancing school is located inside of a courtyard in the studio "Mas Salsa" - follow the signs leading to "Mas Salsa" up to the staircase D. The salsa school is right under those of "Mas Salsa".
- Parking: On the street
- Registration: Not needed for trial classes and open classes.
- Price Level: Trial: 5.00 Euro; Wednesday-Salsa flatrate: 40.00 Euro per month
- Card Payment: Cash card, Visa, Mastercard