Three floors with Indie Rock, Hardcore, Alternative and Classics, a pool, BBQ, cosy sofas, table top soccer and rocking life concerts - that's the Sage. The club has been an institution of the Berlin nightlife since 1997.
Every Thursday the place sees the famous "Rock at Sage" afterwork party. Free admittance between 8:00 - 10:00 pm to the party. You can expect a mixture of life concerts and DJ sets. The concerts are played not only by Berlin-based bands and DJs, but also many well-known artists.
- Thursday: from 07:00 pm - 07:00 am
- Entrance Fee: Free until 09:00 pm, later 8.00 Euro
- Indie Programme: Every Thursday sees concerts, Indie Rock, Industrial, Hardcor, Alternative and Classics on three floors.
- Average Crowd Age: between 20 - 30 years
- Parking: Countless parking spots available around Köpenicker Straße.
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Price Level: Drinks between 2,50 - 8,00 euro