The KaDeWe on Wittenbergplatz is world-famous for its gourmet department of 7.000 square metres, but also the departments for fashion, cosmetics and decoration make the hearts of shopping friends skip a beat. It is here where you find the ideal present for a special someone or just something to treat yourself with. All over the year the innovative decorations of the KaDeWe's shop windows are a sight to behold. The parties held in the KaDeWe are also legendary.
KaDeWeTauentzienstraße 21 - 24
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:30 am - 08:00 pm
- Price Level: Advanced, but most of the time not as high as one would expect.
- Card Payment: EC, Amex, Visa, Mastercard
- Range: Food, clothing, lingerie, perfume, decoration, luxury goods, delikatessen...
- Barrier-Free: Yes, wheelchairs can be reserved under phone +49 30 21 21 23 45. Access via entrance Tauentzienstraße.
- Parking: Around 1000 parking spaces in two car parks: car park 1 Passauer Straße for 700 cars and direct access to the KaDeWe. 300 additional spaces in car park 2 in Contipark across the street. Cost: The first 2 hours cost 2,00 euro each, every additional hour 3,00 euro.