Quality is essential to The Circus. The hostel is not only a place to sleep, but you can also rent iPods filled with Berlin music, classic Berlin films on DVD such as Good Bye Lenin, and the friendly team is there to help day and night.
The entertainment team organises a wide variety of events and gives you an insight into the fast pace of Berlin. Once a month, The Circus welcomes a contemporary witness who has lived through the Second World War, or the time of The Wall, to speak about their experience. There is also a great selection of tours including one that takes you through the ins and outs of the Berlin street food scene, or the underground street art scene.
By the way: the hostel underwent extensive renovations in 2014 and each room is individually designed with attention to detail and the typical colourful design synonymous with The Circus.
- Front Desk: 24 hours
- Bar: until 2:00 am
- Price Level: 8 - 10 dorm: around 19,00 euro (no seasonal prices except for New Year's)
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Reservation: Recommended
- Parking: Parking tickets for hostel guests, otherwise underground car park at cost
- Further Hostels: Rosenthaler Str. 1, 10119 Berlin (Hotel), Choriner Str. 84, 10119 Berlin (Apartments)
- Breakfast: Until 1:00 pm, €5 all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
- Internet: Free WI-FI
- Special Service: In our lobby you will find a touchscreen with the Circus Wiki, filled with the best staff tips on Berlin.
- Katz&Maus Bar: In the basement The Circus has its own microbrewery, bar, and a small library.