The 4-star superior hotel consequently banks on a modern interpretation of the retro look, in which classic black is combined with strong colour accents (yellow). The andel's was designed by the Londong interior designers Jestico & White who conscienciously have opted against abundant decorations in favour of a minimised, clean and clear form language. Stylish standard lamps, luminous cubes and cosy Easy Chair armchairs create a welcoming atmosphere for the hotel guest.
With its 3800 square metres of convention space, the andel's is one of the biggest conference and event hotels in Germany's capital. A ballroom of 570 square metres, the glass sky.bar on the 14th floor of the 60 metres high hotel tower offers a 360° panorama view over Berlin. The fine dining restaurant a.choice with its walk-in wine cellar provide a rounded finish. On top of that, the hotel guests can enjoy a wellness area of 550 square metres.
- Reception Hours: 24 hours
- Price Level: Room prices starting at 89,00 euro per night
- Parking: Guarded underground parking garage for 550 cars
- Gastronomy: The glass sky.café serves treats from the in-house pastry shop, the sky.bar on the 14th floor scores big time with its extravagant cocktail creations and a breathtaking view of the city. The fine dining restaurant a.choice serves its guest with sophisticated cuisine creations while the Ristorante Oscar's specialises in mediterranian cooking.
- Card Payment: All usual credit cards