A mandatory place for sun worshippers in Prenzlauer Berg is the sun terrace of Bar Gagarin on Knaackstraße. A great place to have breakfast in summer with a nice view of the nearby water tower. A culinary reminiscence of Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin are the little Sputnik Breakfast and the sumputous Gagarin Breakfast.
There's more to get there than only home-made Russian food. You can also order international breakfast varieties which are expertly served by the attentive staff. A really nice detail: the "Beauty Corner" in the restrooms!
- Monday to Saturday: 09:30 am - 01:00 am
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
- Sunday Brunch: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Master
- Parking: Difficult
- Terrace: Around 80 seats
- Price Level: Sputnik Breakfast: 3,80 euro; Gagarin Breakfast: 14,90 euro, Sunday Brunch 11,00 euro (beverages not included)
- Sunday Brunch: Scrambled eggs, main course with meat, vegetarian main course, around 25 different dishes to choose from, a mix of sweet and rustic