This is the place where Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald and Duke Ellington used to play, and jazz is still the going rhythm here. While the guests help themselves at the sumptuous buffet to fresh salads and fruits, smoked fish or a juicy steak, they can listen to the band playing fine jazz. Round it all off with a glass of Crémant - exquisite!
And by the way: the Duke's kitchen was awarded 16 points by Gault-Millau for 2015!
- Monday to Saturday: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday: Jazz brunch between noon - 03:00 pm
- Brunch Hours: Noon - 03:00 pm
- Price Level: Jazz brunch: 38,00 per person, including Crémant; 42,00 euro on special holidays
- Card Payment: Mastercard, Visa, Amex, EC
- Parking: At Ellington Hotel and the hotel-owned parking garage (Tariffs: 1. hour - 3,00 euro, 2. hour - 6,00 euro, 3. hour - 9,00 euro; 4. hour - 13,00 euro; 5. - 6. hour - 16,00 euro; 7. hour - 19,00 Euro; after the 8. hour the daily rate of 20,00 euro applies. With a restaurant consumption of 100,00 euro and more, a 50% discount on the parking fee applies.