The interior is made up of massive stone walls, heavy wooden tables and rugged chairs, the staff serves in medieval costumes and minstrels with lutes abound. Plates are made of zinc, the tumblers are made of copper and the staff will only react if you address them in a loud voice. The menu comprises dishes like spiced bread with greaves, pork leg monk style or Brunhild's soup. You wash all of it down with meade drank from drinking horns. Welcome to the Middle Ages!
Tafelrunde - Medieval RestaurantNachodstraße 21
- Thursday to Saturday: 06:00 pm - 00:30 am
- Monday to Wednesday: With reservation only
- Parking: In the street, at cost until 06:00 pm.
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard, EC
- Reservation: Recommended
- Price Level: 5- or 6- course menu: between 35,90 - 45,90 euro