Located on Charlottenburg's Kantstraße, the Persian Restaurant Hafis has an unbelievable big menu card when it comes to specialities: from grilled lamb fillet over skewers of minced lamb to marinated lamb fillets, veal strips with red beans or yellow lentils, veal with zucchini or aubergines with a sauce of either plum, tomato or saffron, chicken either marinated or grilled.
Fresh juices or the national drink Dugh go well with the spicy food. Colourful plates with a variety of vegetarian starters will pave the way for more culinary discoveries, with self-made Persian bread on the side.
The restaurant takes its name by the way from the Persian lyric poet Hafez who gave the inspiration to Johann Wolfgang von Goethes poetry collection "West-Eastern Diwan"
- Monday to Saturday: 01:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Sunday: 01:00 pm - midnight
- Sunday Brunch: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Oriental Lounge Daily: after 06:00 pm
- Card Payment: EC
- Parking: In the street
- Reservation: Recommended for the Orient Lounge
- Remark: Two big screens for screening matches and movies, regular readings and slide shows on Persia