Nearly unbelievable but a reality - and these are just some of the reasons why you should not miss out on trying out the small and idyllic mein Lieblingseis frozen yogurt bar.
When the sun is out, this small FroYo beach bar opens for business and starts pampering its customers old and young with the creamy white gorgeousness. Complete with a topping from the small but select variety, the indulgence can begin.
Top10 Berlin tip for families: The warm and soft sand is often used by the little guests to play sandbox while their parents chill in one of the lazyboys enjoying frozen yogurt.
mein Lieblingseis frozen yogurt barBelziger Straße 7
- Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Fri - Sun: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Price Level: 1,90 euro - 4,50 euro
- Parking: Free parking in the street, tough to get a spot though in the morning.
- Remark: The frozen yogurt bar is a closed area with gravel stones and sand on the ground, like a beach bar. The sand area is often used by families whose children play sandbox there.