Should you still need to find your favourite brand, why not join in for a coffee sampling session? There are usually one or two of these sessions per month and the coffee will be filtered right at your table! The coffee beans for this event come from such remote places as Kenya, Yemen or even the Galapagos Islands and get roasted right in the café. The customers can follow the process and enjoy the outstanding fragrance for free. The roasting process is carried out steadily at a lower temperature for a long time to bring out the best of the beans while producing a very digestive coffee.
Craving something sweet to go along with your coffee? Make your pcik from their big variety of chocolates, pralinés and cakes - you will be up for a coffee-sugar treat.
Berliner KaffeeröstereiUhlandstraße 174
+49 30 886 779 20
- Monday to Saturday: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- What's to be had?: Coffee, tea, cocoa, tartes, cakes, pralinés, grappa
- Price Level: Latte Macchiato for 2,70 euro, cappucino for 2,60 euro, 250 gr of Robusta coffee for 4,95 euro, participation fee for coffee sampling: 22,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa
- Parking: Difficult
- Remark: free WIFI in the café
- Awards: Süßer Stern (Sweet Star) in silver for the best sweet shop (Nov. 2014) awarded by Sweets Global Network.