Every month there is a new, romantic 3-course menu including a bottle of wine. What to expect? Culinary creations like Marinated Salmon on lettuce hearts, lamb's back with a potato-mustard-purree and a cream of kaki in almond crust with a pineapple-ginger chutney.
Next to fine food the restaurant, located inside the Mövenpick Hotel, also scores with its ambience: A high glass dome, a colourful mosaic floor and a wall with water running down will make your evening there unforgettable!
Restaurant MövenpickSchöneberger Straße 3
- Daily: 06:30 am - 10:30 pm
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Reservation: Under phone +49 30 23 006 485
- Parking: Sufficient parking space available around Martin-Gropius Bau and the Excelsior Parking Garage (Stresemannstraße 68)
- Remark: Order special pastry creations from the in-house pastry shop. More than 80 lovely original and sustainable pasty creations by patisserie chef Frank Scheible await you: for those with a sweet tooth in the restaurant or as patry-to-go service for locals and tourists alike: Minimum order value is 10 euro, please provide 48 hours time for preparation. Order under phone +49 30 230 064 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org