Their sales display is replenished daily with fresh cakes - up to 13 different cakes are always there for you to choose from. All of their cakes are made in their own bakery. Worth trying out are the Currant Cake, the Rhubarb Cake or the Baiser-Cheese Tarte!
And only 8 minutes on foot from the café you will find their bakery on Wühlischstraße wher you can buy or eat yummy breads, fresh bread rolls and heavenly cookies. The bakery is open between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- Daily: from 09:00 am on
- Breakfast: Until 04:00 pm
- Offer: Cakes, tartes, pastries, strudel, strawberry parfait cake, bread and bread rolls from their own bakery
- Remark: Free WIFI, modern German cuisine with weekly changing menu, also vegetarian, breakfast for 2,90 euro and up
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Difficult, at cost
- Price Level: Cake 2,90 - 3,30 euro