The Gode Wind is lying in the sun, the white sails look as if the ship was about to be put into sea and a pirat is climbing the rigging. What seems to be a scene from a pirate movie is the setting of an ambitious restaurant, trying to set up boat gastronomy differently.
It took three long years until this ship got the official approval to be used as boat restaurant. The pirate ship is originally a requisite from a German film production, dealing with the German pirate “Störtebeker”. The ship was restored and converted into a restaurant and is in use as such since August 2017.
The ship is a summer location. It opens only between Mai and September. From Friday to Sunday the guest can enjoy a variety of drinks and snacks, as well as coffee and cake on board. As an event ship, the cog can be hired exclusively and can cater for 15 to 65 people.
The best thing about a visit to the Kogge is the magnificent view of the Rummelsburger Bucht as far as the television tower. After your visit you can enjoy a walk past the harbour kitchen and the boulder hall at Rummelsburger Bay with a view of the Stralau peninsula.
- Season: Mai to September
- Wednesday to Sunday: 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- at rain and unter 18 degrees Celsius: closed
- Card Payment: EC
- Places: 40 places inside and outside
- Reservation: requested or groups with 10+ PAX as well es for events: +49 30 55494120 (office), email@example.com (Mon - Fri: 09:00 am - 15:00 pm)
- Public Transport: Take S-Bahn to Ostkreuz. From there take the tram (21) or the bus (S3X) to Gustav-Holzmannstraße
- Disability Access: no