In the Weinerei in Berlin-Mitte wine lovers will find a variety of European and international wines to choose from, though mainly wines from Europe are offered here. Among the exclusive and handpicked selection one can find renowned wines as well as a wide selection of cheaper, but good wines.
The emphasis lies on wines from Franconia, or direct imports from the Bordeaux region in France. Years of contact and friendships with the winemakers as well as a good knowledge of wine allow the staff to provide expert advice. Weinerei also runs the wine bar "Forum" and "Perlin" in Berlin - be sure to visit them, since they offer great wine and delicious food!
- Mon - Fri: 01:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Parking: difficult
- Card Payment: Cash only
- Price Level: 3.50 - 15.00 Euro
- Other Stores: Forum: Fehrbelliner Straße 57/ Veteranenstr. (Café-Mon - Sun: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm and wine tasting: 08:00 pm - midnight) // Perlin: Griebenowstr. 5 (Tue - Sun: from 07:00 pm on)
- Wine range: Eurpoean wines and from all over the world