The speciality of Paul's Boutique in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg is definitely the outrageously big assortment of sneakers. The store has usually more than 1000 different pairs on sale - a mountain of Chucks and Adidas piles as high as the Alps. On clothes racks you can dig through Nudie Jeans and Used Denim by Wrangler. Women's and men's clothing apart Paul's also sells some extraordinary items such as used motorcycle helmets or boomboxes!
Equally whimsical but unfortunately not for sale is the store decoration made up of countless toy robots and action figures. The whole shop looks kind of eccentric and that alone is worth a visit!
- Monday to Saturday: noon - 08:00 pm
- Product Range: Clothing for men and women, lots of used shows and jeans, vintage leather jackets, used motorcycle helmet and boomboxes
- Labels: Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebook, Chucks, Lee, Levis, Wrangler, Nudie Jeans, Fred Perry, Stüssy, Carhartt, Irie Daily
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Parking: difficult
- Other Stores: Oderberger Straße 45, 10435 Berlin | Torstrasse 76, 10119 Berlin | Pannierstrasse 45, 12047 Berlin